The Olson Duncan Agency
(All fields are required)
Reload Image

Commercial Property

What is Commercial Property Insurance?

Commercial property insurance provides coverage for property that is stolen, damaged, or destroyed by a covered peril. The term “property insurance” includes many lines of available insurance. Commercial Property, Inland Marine, Boiler and Machinery, and Crime are the most common commercial property coverage lines.

When you contact ISU-The Olson Duncan Agency, we offer a complete line-up of commercial property insurance products. Whether your business is large or small, or if you own your own commercial building(s), we have products to meet your needs. Every business and industry is unique; we identify ways to properly insure the unique hazards of your business. As business owners ourselves, we understand the special protection businesses need to prosper.

Comprehensive Property Coverage at the lowest prices

We work with well-known and respected insurance carriers that can handle your business requirements. We have access to over 300 different insurance companies through our ISU network. Many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing. Please complete the 'Request a Quote' form above for more information. 

Located in Torrance, California, ISU-The Olson Duncan Agency was originally established in 1945. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies, and we place your policy with the company offering the best coverage at a competitive price.

California License #0633339. Licensed to do business in all 50 states
Copyright © 2010 ISU-The Olson Duncan Agency. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Sitemap | FAQ | Definitions | Site by The Zelite Group.